Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP) List of Lenders
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is an SBA loan to provide immediate access to capital for small businesses who have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Helping with SBA and PPP loans.
- Providing assistance to both bank members and non-members, however members are a priority and put at the top of the list.
- Representative just needs to call and ask about processing loans and then will be prompted to provide an email and phone number to be contacted with more information.
- For the PPP one can reach out to Guyna at Guyna.firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 367-5811
- Businesses should call (214)273-5094 and select the 3rd option on the automated operator to help assist with loan inquires.
*It should be noted that there are extensive hold times currently at the bank branches and business owners should be prepared for a possible lengthy hold time.*
Additional Banks Offering PPP and SBA Loan support are listed below. For additional information and to search for lenders using your zip code, Click Here
1st Community Bank
Bank of America
Bank of the West
Citizens State Bank
Falcon International Bank
First Community Bank
Plains Capital Bank
Texas Security Bank
Woodforest National Bank